Participate in the 2018 APSA Annual Meeting & Exhibition!
Join political scientists in Boston from August 30 to September 2 for the 114th American Political Science Association (APSA) Annual Meeting & Exhibition! As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to network and establish relationships with attendees and other exhibitors while showcasing your products and services.
|Download the 2018 Event Prospectus.
APSA Exhibitors receive:
- 10’x10′ booth space
- One complimentary full conference badge to attend sessions alongside the attendees, which allows an executive from your company to learn alongside attendees in program sessions
- 3 exhibit hall booth badges
- Listings on the official website, in the conference mobile app, and the print program book
- 1 priority point per exhibit space for 2019 space selection
- Connections with a diverse audience of more than 6,500 political scientists, policy experts, professors, graduate students, researchers, and scholars – more than 850 universities are represented and 20% of attendees are international
- Face-to-face time with 25 attendees to every 1 exhibitor
Who Should Exhibit?
Companies who offer the following services and products: