Location, Dates, and Fees
Marriot Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20008
2019 Annual Meeting
Thursday, August 29 – Sunday, September 1
Thursday, August 29 – Saturday, August 31
Wednesday, August 28: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Thursday, August 29: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, August 30: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, August 31: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Setup
Wednesday, August 28: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Tear Down
Saturday, August 31: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
10’ x 10’ Booth – $2,500. Includes:
- 8’-high backdrop and 3’-high draped sidewalls
- 7” x 44” two-line sign with company name/ booth number
- Exhibit hall badges for 3 booth personnel
- One complimentary full Annual Meeting registration
- Listing on the conference website, Program, and mobile app
- One printed Program
- One Priority Point for following year exhibitor space selection
- Discounted advertising rate in monthly eNewsletter
- Access to Exhibitor-Sponsor Lounge
- Around-the-clock security
Additional Cost Considerations
Booths do not include electrical or furnishings. These items may be rented through Freeman, the official general services contractor. Order forms will be available in the Freeman Exhibitor Service Kit sent in spring 2019.
Exhibitors must obtain Commercial General Liability and Property Damage insurance policies covering its exhibit materials in the amounts of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate. Exhibitors must also have adequate public liability, bodily injury, and property damage insurance coverage for participation in the Annual Meeting. The insurance must name APSA and the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel as additional insureds. All exhibitors must provide a certificate of insurance coverage to APSA with payment.
Have questions or need assistance? Contact email@example.com.