In 2018, the American Political Science Association awarded ten, $25,000 grants to collaborative projects aimed at advancing the discipline of political science.
Read more about the 2018 Special Projects Fund Recipients below, and visit their individual pages for even more information, including updates on their progress.
- Avoiding “Day Zero” in the U.S. & Global South: Climate Justice in Teaching & Policy Action
- The Collaborative Study of Race in the Americas: Team Building in the 21st Century
- The Effects of Women’s Mentoring Workshops on Career Outcomes in Political Science
- Looking Back and Moving Forward: The 20th Anniversary Workshop of the APSA Latino Caucus
- #MeTooPoliSci: Addressing Gender Discrimination in Political Science
- Political Science Pre-Graduate School Workshops
- Research Coordination Network for Race, Ethnicity, and Politics Scholars
- Rethinking the Undergraduate Political Science Major: A Conference Proposal
- Studying Chinese Politics to Integrate and Contribute to Political Science
- Visions in Methodology Conference