The Religion and Politics section of the American Political Science Association is requesting proposals for small grant awards of up to $3,000 for research on religion and politics. The total amount to be allocated is $15,000. Proposals may address any topic of theoretical, empirical, and practical significance for the study of religion and politics. Effective proposals will make clear what the author(s) intend to do, why that research is important, and how the project will be executed. The full call for proposals can be found here.
- Please submit proposals to email@example.com by 11:59 PM (E.T.) on October 28, 2022. Awards will be announced by December 5, 2022.
- Funds may be spent through Decemer 1, 2023.
- Applicants must be members of the Religion & Politics section (note that section membership is free to graduate students).
- Preference will be given to graduate students, recent PhDs, and untenured faculty.
- Questions may be addressed to Dr. Kikue Hamayotsu at firstname.lastname@example.org.