Religion and Politics: requesting proposals for small grant awards of up to $2,500 for research on religion and politics. Proposals may address any topic of theoretical, empirical, and practical significance for the study of religion and politics. Effective proposals will make clear what the author(s) intend to do, why that research is important, and how the project will be executed.
- Please submit proposals to https://apsa.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/62/home by 11:59 PM on September 1, 2021. Awards will be announced by October 15, 2021.
- Funds may be spent through October 15, 2022.
- Applicants must be members of the Religion & Politics section (note that section membership is free to graduate students).
- Preference will be given to graduate students, recent PhDs, and untenured faculty.
- Questions may be addressed to Amy Erica Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.