Applications will be accepted until March 25, 2021.
- Complete the online application and pre-conference survey (total 15 minutes to complete). NOTE: Your survey responses will not be used to determine workshop admissions.
- At the start of the survey, you will be asked to upload the following attachments (in PDF format):
- A CV, which includes:
- Date you received your PhD
- Research area(s)
- Current position
- Label the file: lastname_cv.pdf
- A one-page statement (max: 500 words) describing your research.
- This statement is used to create groups with similar research interests. It should be a brief 1-2 paragraph statement that describes your areas and topics of research and your methodological tool(s). Detailed descriptions of individual papers are not necessary.
- Label the file: lastname_interests.pdf
Please note: One of the purposes of the workshop is generalizable research, to evaluate the workshop’s effects.* To that end, attendees will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible applicants. Completion of the application indicates consent to be a research subject.
*Mentors are not research subjects.
Notifications will be sent to applicants in early April.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.