Experimental Political Scientist
The Experimental Political Scientist is the official newsletter of the American Political Science Association Organized Section on Experimental Political Science.
Latest Issue: Spring 2019.
To view the latest issue online in its entirety, please click here. Links for individual articles are clickable within the table of contents.
Table of Contents:
- Editor’s Introduction: A Paean to Pan-Experimentalism
- Reuben Kline, Stony Brook University
- Do charitable donations incentivize elites to participate in experiments?
- Michelangelo Landgrave, University of California, Riverside
- Declaring and Diagnosing Research Designs
- The Use of Autobiographical Emotional Memory Tasks to Induce Emotion
- Changing Climate in the Lab
- Talbot Andrews, Stony Brook University
To submit content for future issues of the newsletter or for any questions regarding the process, email the Newsletter editor, Reuben Kline, at reuben [dot] kline [at] stonybrook [dot] edu.
Below are links to archived versions of the newsletter: