Participate in the 2021 APSA Annual Meeting & Exhibition!
The APSA Annual Meeting is the premier international political science event, providing an important business and marketing opportunity for exhibitors, sponsors, and advertisers. Find attendees across all career stages from graduate students to professors and academic administrators to practitioners working in the non-academic sector.
APSA’s Annual Meeting is the world’s largest gathering of political scientists and exhibiting gives you direct access to them.
Increase your brand recognition in the political science community by connecting your company name with an established meeting of political scientists.
Showcase your books or journals to attendees interested in advancing their education and publishing their own work.
Deepen existing relationships and generate new leads that can help your company grow by meeting face-to-face with attendees.
Gain insight into attendees’ research and new issues political scientists are facing that your company can help to solve.
Provide demonstrations to attendees so they see how your products and services can help enhance their teaching and research work
APSA Exhibitors ($2,500 Rate) Receive:
- 10’x10’ booth
- 4 registrations (1 all-access registration and 3 exhibit hall-only)
- 1 Priority Point towards exhibit booth selection for the next year’s Annual Meeting
- Listing on the event website, program book, mobile app, and virtual platform
- Virtual booth INCLUDED! Exhibitor Name, Description, Website, and Social Media • Banner/Logo Image Upload • Representative/Contact Information • File/PDF Link Upload
Who Should Exhibit?
- Classroom/E-Learning Teaching Tools
- Grantmaking Foundations
- Government Organizations
- Book Publishers
- University Presses
- Academic/Scholarly Journals
- Polling and Data Centers
- Think Tanks
- Job Services and Recruiters
- Higher Education Services
- Research and Analytics Software/Services
- Media Outlets
- University Graduate Programs
Deadline to be included in the program book is July 19.
Unable to attend in person? Get a virtual booth with an all-access registration for $500.
- Association for the Study of Nationalities
- Brookings Institution Press
- Cambridge University Press
- De Gruyter
- Duke University Press
- Georgetown University Press
- Harvard University Press
- I.B. Tauris, an imprint of Bloomsbury
- Ingram Academic Services
- Institute for Humane Studies
- International Political Science Association
- Liberty Fund, Inc.
- Lynne Rienner Publishers
- McGill-Queen’s University Press
- Midwest Political Science Association
- MIT Press
- Oxford University Press
- Penguin Random House
- Princeton University Press
- Roper Center for Public Opinion Research at Cornell University
- Rowman & Littlefield & Lexington Books
- Sona Systems
- Soomo Learning
- Springer Nature
- Stanford University Press
- SUNY Press
- Temple University Press
- University of Chicago Press
- University of Michigan Press
- University of Pennsylvania Press
- University of Toronto Press
- University Press of Kansas
- W.W. Norton & Company
- Woodrow Wilson Center
- Yale University Press